Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Na na na na.. wait til i get my $$$ right

There's this recurring theme within the youth of America every generation since the 60's. Money, Power, Corporate America.. they're all bad. They rob from the poor and give to the rich. They exploit the population for their own benefit. You see that guy driving the Porsche wearing a 3000 dollar suit (C'MON!) talking on his BlackBerry. You hate him. He's an asshole. He is corporate America. He is.... everything I wish I was..

I want to be rich.. Not just well off enough to support my family while having job security. I want to be filthy rich. Vinnie Chase rich.. Chuck Bass rich..

Con men always say they never steal money, people give them money. Which in essence is what that guy in the suit does. He creates marketing ideas, business plans, products, etc.. all under one idea: How can I squeeze the most money out of whatever the hell it is I'm doing? This isn't cruel, or wrong. It's Darwinism. Weeding out the people of the world who simply aren't smart enough not to be programmed by commercials, advertising, and the media. ITS YOUR OWN DUMBASS FAULT.

Now let me make it clear, I'm not looking forward to the way I become rich, but more what I get to do with the riches. I'm not an easily stressed person. The only thing that ever really stresses me is debt. I don't really need to make the connection from there. You know why celebrities say they hate the constant attention their fame and fortune has brought them? Well it's really only because they have nothing else to bitch about. Can you imagine?? A life where you are at such ease that your only gripe is being too famous?

I can't fuckin wait.

1 comment:

  1. By the time we're both 30 we're going to be smoking cigars on top of mountains of money while 10/10 strippers give us lapdances we're not really interested in.

    It's happening.

    ReplyDelete